9---The Most Complete Number
After doing some mathmatical explorations, I now truly understand why 9 is the most complete number...
I have always known, since I first learned how to multiply, that all multiples of 9 are equal to 9 when added together to a single digit. (EX: 9x2=18, 1+8=9) However, I have just recently realized that every numbers multiples, when added down to single digit numbers, show a repetative numerical pattern. Each of those patterns, when added down to a single digit, also equal 9. So, in a way, 9 is then the ruling number for all other numbers.
2 examples of finding a numerical pattern:
3
x1=3
x2=6
x3=9
x4=12 1+2=3
x5=15 1+5=6
x6=18 1+8=9
This pattern has just been repeated twice.
The final number in a pattern is always 9.
So, this pattern is 3,6,9... 3+6+9=18 1+8=9
5
5 5
10 1+0=1
15 1+5=6
20 2+0=2
25 2+5=7
30 3+0=3
35 3+5=8
40 4+0=4
45 4+5=9
50 5+0=5
55 5+5=10=1
60 6+0=6
65 6+5=11=2
70 7+0=7
75 7+5=12=3
80 8+0=8
85 8+5=13=4
90 9+0=9
so the repeating pattern for the number 5 is: 5,1,6,2,7,3,8,4,9
5+1+6+2+7+3+8+4+9=45 4+5=9


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home